The Top 10 Subtle Differences Between Grad School and Hell
- It doesn't rain in Hell.
- Everyone has heard of Hell.
- It's a lot more fun getting into Hell.
- You can't flunk out of Hell.
- At least you can sleep in Hell.
- Hell really is forever; Grad School just seems like it.
- People smile in Hell.
- You only have to sell your soul to go to Hell.
And the #1 Subtle Difference between Grad School and Hell:
- You know why you're in Hell. (And so do other people.)
(... drum roll, please... )
- You would never tell a friend to go to Grad School!
(If you'd like, here's some more info about grad school.)
Back to Who is drsteve?
Back to drsteve's Web Presence.